Monday, November 10, 2008

Back to my roots... Social Media, Blogging, Making Money

(My Original Blog Post: http://www.theresabloginmysoup.com/back-to-my-roots-social-media-blogging-making-money/)


[caption id="" align="alignright" width="240" caption="Image by AJC1 via Flickr"]Google Trends Facebook[/caption]


The past few months I've been doing some big experimenting with bringing in new people to this blog. I've been focused big on writing for google trends, over writing real deep informative articles on social media, marketing, and making money.

I'm planning on making some changes to that in the upcoming weeks. I still plan on having at least 1-2 google trends related posts every day or so, but I will also have a lot more blog posts to help you - the reader.

One thing I have learned from this experiment is that if you can write posts that are related to happenings of the day, you will get a lot in search traffic.

I'm planning on adding some keyword related content for Thanksgiving, and the Holiday Season as well.

If you haven't already subscribed to this blog - please do me a favor and subscribe now!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: