Thursday, November 6, 2008

6 Reasons you need to Join my Newsletter!

(My Original Blog Post: http://www.theresabloginmysoup.com/6-reasons-you-need-to-join-my-newsletter/)


[caption id="" align="alignright" width="240" caption="Image by Brian Hathcock via Flickr"]So it goes.[/caption]


Before I give you my top 6 reasons for joining my newsletter, I want to let you know about an upcoming contest.

I will be launching a contest soon. Details are top-secret, but those who are subscribed to my newsletter BEFORE the contest begins will get 3x the entries.

Trust me this contest will be one you don't want to miss. There will be some nice prizes from of the top bloggers on the net.

*Note if you would like to be a sponsor and receive dedicated posts calling people to visit your blog, and leave a comment, or write a blog post about your blog or website - let me know. All you need to do is offer a product or service for the contest.

Here are the top 6 reasons why you should join my newsletter:

  1. Free Ebook on the "10 Commandments of Kickass Blogging".

  2. The pleasure of knowing you made me happy.

  3. My birthday is November 14th, give me an early birthday present.

  4. I promise not to send you junk posts. I will only be sending cool updates every so often, and some really neat exclusives.

  5. I will write a blog post for you if you subscribe. Just subscribe and leave a comment on this post, and let me know the link to the site you want your review for. I will be writing 3 of these per day. Each post will be 50-75 words.

  6. 3x entries for contests.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: