I'd like to just take a moment and offer up a Happy Halloween, it's always sad to see Halloween end, its my favorite holiday. We had like 5 trick or treaters come by tonight, kinda pathetic, lol.
Anyone got plans for the Halloween weekend?
I'm goin to a church trunk or treat (trick or treat out of church members' trunks), combined with a Chili cook-off and pumpkin carving contest. Then I'm coming home and watching Ghost Hunter's special live Halloween episode. I'm pretty stoked about this show - it's gonna be pretty cool.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Halloween Hazards
- The Eve of All Hallow's Day
- HNT - Trick or Treat?
- How Halloween is celebrated around the world
- Real Halloween back for long traumatized Pa. town
- 5 Things About Halloween You Didn't Know
- Social Networking... Trick or Treat?
- No Halloween at the Boss's House This Year