Barack Obama's 30 Minute Infomercial - He hit a homerun on this one!
Wednesday October 29th Democratic Presidential Candidate Barack Obama aired a multi-network television ad, lasting a full 30 minutes.
In this ad he asked the American people for their votes in the last days of this most historical presidential election campaign.
The ad was extremely well produced, and very emotional. He said he wouldn't be a "perfect" president, but he promised "I will always tell you what I think and where I stand."
The ad featured interviews with real citizens hit hard by the economic crisis - such as an automotive factory worker, and retirees losing their health care coverage.
The ad also spoke of Barack Obama's relationship with his parents, wife, and children.
At the end of the 30 minute obama commercial, Obama appeared live, making an appeal to florida voters.
Personally I think the video was very well done, and definitely heart warming and emotion pulling. It was definitely a good video and will bode well for his campaign.
View the full length obama Commercials below.
Barack Obama 30 Min Infomercial Part 1:
Barack Obama 30 Min Infomercial Part 2:
Barack Obama 30 Min Infomercial Part 3:
Barack Obama 30 Min Infomercial Part 4:
Related articles by Zemanta
- Renters back Obama for president
- Barack Obama Infomercial Final Closing Argument Watch Full Speech Video
- Obama Infomercial
- Obama's Infomercial Time. CBS, NBC, FOX, BET Oct 29th 08
- Leah McElrath Renna: Five Reasons Why the Obama Infomercial was Worth the Cost
- After the Obama infomercial
- Obama Goes Infomercial at 8 p.m.
- 'Barack Obama Show' Preview Reveals Just Another Lousy Political Ad [Defamer Decides 2008]
- The Obama Infomercial is Capitalist. So What?