Well it's not Colin Powell...
Apparently an Al Quaida Jihadist is supporting John Mccain by calling for a terrorist attack on America before election day to ensure that Mccain is elected and thus ensuring the further demise of the American economy, and eventually the military as well.
This endorsement makes the Aires thing sound like a dream. Seriously, I don't know why he's still even trying. John, do yourself a favor - drop out before it gets worse...
On top of the Al Quaida endorsement is the fact that the Mccain campaign spent $150,000 just on designer clothes for Sarah Palin.
Now isn't she supposed to represent the American hockey mom? How many hockey moms have a $150,000 clothing bill?
They're trying to peg Obama as an elitest - now who's an elitest? If they waste that much money on clothes, where else will they waste money after becoming President.
We really can't afford John Mccain, not to mention Sarah Palin's clothing bill.
Related articles by Zemanta
- WP/ABC Poll: Obama Widens National Lead
- Palin Shopper Is McCain Smearer [History]
- McCain to Blitzer: "You Still Ask The Best and Toughest Questions"
- Colin Powell Endorses Obama
- BREAKING: Colin Powell endorses Obama
- The Politics of Wardrobe Costs
- GOP Spends $150,000 on Sarah Palin's Clothes
- The Al Qaeda Endorsement
- Colin Powell Throws Weight Behind Barack Obama's Juggernaut
- Powell Inflicted Real Damage Upon John McCain
- The Empress's Clothes
- Sarah Palin spent on clothes in one month what the average American household spends on clothes in 80 years.
- Sarah Palin's Shopping Spree Is So September 10th
- How Come Cindy Didn't Help Her Out Instead?
- RNC Paid for Palin Clothes
- Politico: RNC spent $150k on Palin's clothes
- The Sarah Palin Clothing Scandal (What?)