Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Question for mormons: Is this bad? Motab vs Linkin' Park?

(My Original Blog Post: http://www.theresabloginmysoup.com/question-for-mormons-is-this-bad-motab-vs-linkin-park/)
Just a thought question that was posed at the Ward Christmas Party tonight - somebody asked the question do they have to like the mormon tabernacle choir if they're LDS, and I was thinking to myself, ya know - I would much rather be at a Linkin Park concert than motab anyday lol.

What say you? Is that bad for a good little mormon boy or girl? Can a Petey priesthood disavow affections for Mormon Tabernacle Choir?

I'd like your opinion - especially if you're LDS/Mormon.

1 comment:

traxxas stampede review said...

im mormon and i listen to dub step and techno and rock because my older bro. showed them to me