Tuesday, December 23, 2008

BlogContestSite Now Tweets!

(My Original Blog Post: http://www.theresabloginmysoup.com/blogcontestsite-now-tweets/)
We'd all love to get our hands on the latest greatest gadget on the market. I myself would love a 42 inch tv or larger, can I afford it? Probably not. I'd also love to win an iphone, ipod, macbook, netbook, etc... I'd love to win anything - who wouldn't?

Blog contests are great ways to win great prizes. You not only win though, you help smaller blogs get their feet off. It's a win-win situation.

BlogContestSite.com has been around a long time. It started out as one of the first blogs to host blog contest information on the internet.

It has sinced moved into a different direction where you can add your own contests to the site, and vote other contests up and down and win in the progess.

I am a little biased being the co-owner of Blog Contest Site, but I believe it's headed for greatness. I have relaunched the new design using DRIGG for Drupal. I will be giving prizes to users with the most Karma - getting karma is easy just vote, and leave comments on contests.

You can also follow blogcontests on twitter and get updated every 30 mins on new contests that are running!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: