Here are my reasons for wanting to be on the Biggest Loser:
1. I've never known anything else, or experienced what it's like to be normal, this is my chance. I wore a size 50 pant size when I was 12 years old. Ever since I've had to buy my clothes at specialty big and tall shops - and my cost for a pair of pants usually runs around $70+ I'd like to be able to buy cheap clothes at Walmart for a change.
2. I rarely complete anything, I start many things but always find it hard to stick with it till the end, I think if I complete this one thing - the biggest problem in my life, then perhaps other areas of my life will be better.
3. I want a family, and my wife deserves it too. W/out losing substantial weight the Dr's have said it's highly unlikely that we will ever get pregnant. Even if we still have problems later on, we can always adopt - but unless I get fit I won't be able to really provide for a family and take care of my family.
4. I am tired of being passed over for job promotions, and being singled out as 'the lazy' one - simply because people just assume that a fat person = a lazy person. I'm also tired of lacking the self confidence to stand up for myself in many situations.
Everywhere I go people point, children make many blunt and hurtful remarks even if they're not intentional - when a 3 year old says, 'Mommy, he's so fat' it really hurts inside - and you can't really say anything though I'd like to give the parent an earful...
Next November I turn 30, this is my chance, possibly my only chance to make the next 30 years of my life something way better than the first 30.
I want more than anything to be able to ride a rollercoaster again - something I haven't been able to do since I was 16. I want to experience all the things life has to offer before it passes me by. Life is too short to spend it trapped in a fat body - I need this so bad.
I'm so ready for this change - Please pray for me this weekend as I audition for the Biggest Loser. I appreciate it immensely.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 'Biggest Loser' Couple Marty and Amy Wolff Expecting First Child (celebrity-babies.com)
- Biggest Loser contestant takes van, crosses marathon finish line (tvsquad.com)
- As the Fat Turns... (FatManUnleashed.com)
- I Won an Award!! (organizewithsandy.blogspot.com)
- Alison Sweeney on Megan's Early Arrival (celebrity-babies.com)
- Dane on marathon: "in my mind I ran the full 26 miles"; Biggest Loser producers apologize (realityblurred.com)
- What happened on The Biggest %&*#$@! Loser last night? (tvsquad.com)